Love:Gift and wish. | Teen Ink

Love:Gift and wish.

By compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other
compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Expect to have hope rekindled,expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways! The dry seasons in life do not last,the spring rains will come again.

Love is the best gift

One can ever wish

Love is the best wish

one can ever gift

on Sep. 1 2014 at 12:12 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

It is maybe simpe, but it is also, complexed. If that is a word, but your poem has simplicity and complexity in it. You were able to put what love is in such few words, and that is such a talent. You are a very talented and wonderful person and writer. I hope you know that. Your poem is full of power, and if people complain that it's too short, then they don't know that has so much power. Your poem is absolutely beautiful and perfect. You are a wonderful person. Thank you for sharing this! ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

That is simple but so TRUE. It says it all ^_^

Nella.Girl97 BRONZE, Ashland, Wisconsin

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart."

So simple! So impressive! So elegant! So perfect! 

Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

" a shattered world is only an opening into a new beginning with laughs, smiles, and love all around enter the world of the light and away from the broken darkness"

Simple and elgant very good :) i love your flow

poohbearpoelala, Scar, Other

Live everyday like it is your last

So simple, yet so beautiful! Well done:D

Zoya_Khan GOLD said...
Zoya_Khan GOLD, Gujranwala, Other

Where LOGIC ends, FAITH begins.
- Zoya Khan

So simple, So true, So beautiful...

KaylaaLovee GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. And when it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, I'm already better than them."

Simple=Perfection <3

compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Yes, i meant the repetition. Thats the strength. Thank you for your nice words. Glad you liked it :)

boundlesswildflower SILVER, Minneapolis, Minnesota

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities." - faults in our stars by John Green

Wow i love the simplicity but deep meaning for it!! Plus the organization is great, did you mean for the beginning words to have such meaning repetetively, love and one? If so amazing job!! Love = gift + one + wish" theory. :)

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSight PLATINUM, Manchester, Connecticut

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -The Doctor

You are so welcome! (:

compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Thank you so much for the comment.  True what you said.

This was really good and true and shows that you don't have to write a lot with detail but you can easily just pick and choose a few words to express your feelings and it's fine.

compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Your comment made my day. Thank you so much :)

compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Aww thanks a lot for your beautiful comment :)

write118118 SILVER, London, Other

'beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they will be dead by midnight' Og Mandino

That was beautiful! Really shows length is not everything and 5 words can say more than 500! brilliant! xxx

Zolenz DIAMOND said...
Zolenz DIAMOND, Musquodoboit Harbour, NS, Other

The pain that have cost us, the evils which have never happened.
- Thomas Jefferson

Im gonna say that was the best and shortest poem i ever read! haha good job.