I'm not normal | Teen Ink

I'm not normal

By amadeo GOLD, Williamsburg, Michigan
amadeo GOLD, Williamsburg, Michigan

Live life in the now and not in the past or the future.

I have a disability I hate my self for being handy capped because I always get looked down on and when I walk around people stare at me and I just hate my feet and legs I hate how I can't walk that well I hate everything about me I try not to bring this side out but it always comes out I cry at night thinking about this I just wish I could be normal so when I get married I would be able to carry her and be able to walk on the beach while holding her hand But I can't I never will be normal I will never be able to walk right I will never be able to do things that I've wanted my life it's a living hell sometimes I think girls don't like me because of my crutches

Every poem I write is how I feel and what I say to people all these words are said with sadness but some are happy.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Hey, don't look so gloomy. I think you are very brave for expressing your feelings in such a beautiful way. You should be proud to be who you are. Yes, we all have weaknesses. But you must focus on your strengths more. Just keep fighting. I support you! Good job on your poem! I liked it!