THE EYES | Teen Ink

THE EYES

November 11, 2013
By _WritingLover_0903 BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida
_WritingLover_0903 BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be the change you want to see in the world."


The pressure to conform to societies expectations is impossible.
You have to wear this, say that or do this, it’s just too much for me to handle!
Everywhere I go there are eyes, watching, waiting? They never go away and for some unknown reason I am addicted to what they have to say about me, regardless if it’s good or bad, but it’s mostly bad.
I’m sorry, I’m sorry for never being good enough for your eyes. I am not perfect but news flash, no one is! And the sooner you realize that the better. Life is way too short for what ifs, what if I helped that girl out or what if I told her that I really didn’t like the way she treated me. Would my life be better? Honestly I have no clue. So all in all life is confusing and cruel but in the end “they” say it all will get better. But then again they are the same people that put us through the torture, they are the eyes.


The author's comments:
I'm so done with the drama, I am me and that's all I am ever going to be, so deal with it. I wrote this to show that the people that you think are the ones that are helping you might just be the ones tearing you down, choose your friends wisely...