"Help me" | Teen Ink

"Help me"

By PinkiePie123 GOLD, Bellevue, Ohio
PinkiePie123 GOLD, Bellevue, Ohio

Hold on to me, I say you just smile and push me away, you said look at me, I said stay close, you smile, we got out and you look up and there was a man stand there, you look down and said lets go and I said hold on, you looked up and then you said now. I got my close on and then we started to run then you said faster, I said slow down then I turn around there was a van. I stop then you stop and you ran back to me and grab me I said what the and you told me to shh... I looked up and there was a "man" saying come here girls I want to help you, I want to take you home. I looked at you and you said "run" and said no, then you looked up and he was gone 'we thought' then you stand up then so did I, I was grab and was being pulled and I started to cry and say "Help me" you started to run and you grabbed me and told me to "run" he walked up to you and I just kicked I fall down all we did was run......when we got home there he was and are house was on fire but there was no one home..... he said no one will "help you" then we started to run but now no one will 'help us'

Just a store that in my mind that I had to let out