Saving the planet | Teen Ink

Saving the planet

April 7, 2014
By johnnyboy21g BRONZE, Greentown, Pennsylvania
johnnyboy21g BRONZE, Greentown, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

Everyday there something new in your life that has to do with "going green". Everything we do has some impact on the planet. Going green can actually help you and others.
By changing the pattens of production and consumption,steps are being taken to reduce waste and pollution, as one of the important goals of green technology. It is essential to develop technologies and any further damage in personal health and the environment.
Most people fail to realize the hazards of factory smoke affecting the much more than just the areas around it. Very few people actually know how much water they use everyday, just take a second and think and ask yourself, did you shower today? Do the laundry? Brush your teeth with the water on,do the dishes? Put the dishwasher on? Drink water? Made a drink with water? Water is one of the most wasted resources because we always assume that we will receive more, take the time and think of other countries without, because that could be you and I one day.
Just take a few minutes to evaluate how much you waste everyday, now I'm aware we cant change a factories production, but we can change our waste and unawareness of the waste of the planet.