Rokko / A Life To Not Be Lived | Teen Ink

Rokko / A Life To Not Be Lived

By SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota
SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota

"What does not kill you makes you stronger!" or
"Your only limits are the ones you set on yourself" Love doesn't bring happiness, happiness can just happens to be found easier where there is love-- Sam

Stuck in the Shadows, I strive for the light, but no worries We'll party all night. He makes me fly sky high without no dope. It is a thrill cause he is chill. Hope y'all reading this ain't got a wimpy bloke,cause he will send him packing and that ain't no joke.

Too bad I wanna slit his throat. Blood dripping from ruby red rivulets running out of his lips, already stained scarlet from biting deep into his own flesh. This is the scene I crave. Rokko let us have your blood flow. Rokko is the name the silver sword sings.

Slash goes the sword as it cuts into his midsection. Whoosh is the last breath he shall draw coming out. Pang, pang fill the empty space where his heart once was with lead. Chop, chop let his head topple off his shoulders. Yank, yank make a necklace out of his teeth. Rip, rip run the serrated edge over the last of his unmarked skin.
To make sure his life is a Life to Not Be Lived!