Where Did We Go Wrong? | Teen Ink

Where Did We Go Wrong?

June 23, 2014
By C.N.M. GOLD, Carteret, New Jersey
C.N.M. GOLD, Carteret, New Jersey
15 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."











-Johnny Depp


You played me and you lead me on. It was like we had a deep connection and all of a sudden it was gone. We started hitting it off the first time we talked. I thought the next step was the both of us going on a romantic walk. It took me 7 hours to realize I was out of my mind. But could you blame me? you were so sweet and so kind. When I asked why we never talked, you said it was because you don't talk to younger girls. I was sad, but then I remembered to brush you out of my curls. I can't let you get to me, even if you said you felt bad. The sad part is we don't even talk anymore and I still like you. It's like I forgive you for everything you do. I guess I'm still caught up in my fantasy because when I was there, I was living in ecstasy. I can't get you out of my head, I just want to go to bed. You're the angel of my nightmares and the devil of my sweetest dreams.