I Can't Do It Anymore | Teen Ink

I Can't Do It Anymore

By C.N.M. GOLD, Carteret, New Jersey
C.N.M. GOLD, Carteret, New Jersey

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

-Johnny Depp

You must really like arguing with me. You obviously don't care, that's what you're showing me. You only settle, take the easy way out. When you do that you just make me scream and shout. Just because you're like that doesn't mean I have to be like that too. It's not okay with me but maybe it's okay with you. I'm not one to settle, I only deserve the best. I don't care what anyone says, I refuse to settle for less. I understand how you feel and that we aren't the same person but you are not understanding and everything just worsens. You don't care. You just want to prove your point. Well I'm sorry to disappoint but I deserve to be heard too. You are not the only one here, I can only hope you knew. Knew that I existed, that you weren't alone. But how can I make my argument known? You never let me talk, you never let me explain. I think I'm ready to get off this train. I can't be aboard when I don't get along with the conductor. I can't stay and suffer. I'm done with this ride, let me out at the next stop. I am in desperate need of a direction swap.