One Answer | Teen Ink

One Answer

By EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Sometimes I don't how I made it this far,
But I guess there's only one answer.
One God who pulled me through chaos.
Who helped me, when I was confused
and when I was being tugged by two different sides.
When I was being used as the rope in the game of tug of war.
I guess I made it this far, standing up, because my God's holding me in His arms.

Sometimes I don't know how I made it this far, when I realize I do know. I made it this far because of Someone bigger than me.

I'm glad you loved it! ^_^ you just made my heart warm :3 ^_^ we have always had someone much bigger than us, beside us the whole time, which I'm very thankful and glad for. God will always comfort us and He will always hear our prayers ^_^ it is my pleasure to share my poems with you, TheComet ^_^ and though we don't have the same religion, we are still sisters and we are still a family and I am so happy and proud about that, my sister!!! ^_^ 

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

That was so TRUE wow I loved it and I completely relate to it, sometimes i find myself wondering how in the world i made it so far. Then amazed I realize that all the way through I had someone beside me who would never let me down even when i mistake. This someone is indeed someone bigger than me, bigger than you and bigger than all of us. May God be with us all the way through, light it up too and hears every single prayer we have. Thank you so much for sharing this ^_^ We may not have the same religion but the fact that your faith us so strong and deep makes me PROUD to call you my Dear Sister ^_^