5 Reasons Why Kids Are More Depressed Nowadays | Teen Ink

5 Reasons Why Kids Are More Depressed Nowadays

August 9, 2014
By SoNotSeema PLATINUM, Debrezeit, Other
SoNotSeema PLATINUM, Debrezeit, Other
20 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Deep down we all know our worth, we just need someone to truly love us first"
"Now that I know what it means to be dead, I can start living again"
"I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone"


1. We have to deal with all the war going on around us and watch as no one does anything. We have to clean up the mess that the previous generation made.

2. There are so many more people on this planet and there aren’t enough jobs, even with a degree and a masters.

3. School’s have gotten harder and the competition is so much harder because there are so many other people like you.

4. There are so many people who are so deprived and no one does anything about it because we’re the ones who have to come up with cures all over the f***ing world and try to solve everyones problems.

5. Everyone blames us for everything, whether it’s the drugs or the alcohol or the selfharm or the sadness we feel. Everyone blames us, even though they’re the ones that f***ing cause it.”


The author's comments:
This is why we're more stressed out. F*** all of you adults that think that we have no worries, because we do.