Stitches Apart | Teen Ink

Stitches Apart

November 23, 2014
By salad4152 SILVER, Guelph, California
salad4152 SILVER, Guelph, California
7 articles 0 photos 2 comments

My whole world is falling apart and I'm trying my hardest to keep it together, but it's ripping at all the seams and even though I try to grab at all the parts it seems like the tighter I hold into them the further they fall. The pieces that fall away are replaced by new ones, but the new pieces don't fit with the old, and now I'm trying to keep as much of my life as possible while trying the stitch together old and new and i can't hold it all together and it's breaking me. I'm breaking. With every part of my life that changes a part of me dies and I can't hold it together and I feel like I'm dying. Combine old and new and try to start fresh, but it's not working and I'm dying, parts of me peeling away and falling apart. Everything that I knew is leaving and everything new can't replace it. Nothing feels real, it feels like I'm playing in someone else's life and I can't wait to go home, but then I realize that there is no home. No where and no one to go home to. No one that I can trust who's not pushing away or holding me back. And there's one person that I could fall back onto but I don't know where they are, or even who they are. No where, no one and the tighter I hold, the further I fall.