Unfinished Letter To My Beloved | Teen Ink

Unfinished Letter To My Beloved

January 19, 2015
By AJellicleCat SILVER, Stuart, Florida
AJellicleCat SILVER, Stuart, Florida
7 articles 0 photos 2 comments

My dearest love who is so incredibly amazing and wonderful it  causes my heart to stop and is enchanting beyond words with his unspeakable charm,wit, and grace, my perfect who is the model of what all men ( and women too ) should strive to be,my darling who is the most beautiful,handsome thing I have ever laid eyes upon, my adored whose words are sweet but whose love is sweeter, my treasure,my gem that glints in my heart brighter than anything else sparkling in the sun, my beloved dove with the voice of wisdom and joy, my sweet, sweet, cherished cosmos who has the breadth and beauty of multiple universes in his smallest minutiae, my starry-eyed adventurer who searches for truth infallible with nary a fear, my hearts desire and answer to its quest, you are the stuff of dreams and wishes immemorial. 


The author's comments:

This was part of a notebook of things I had written  as a gift for a past lover. Unfortunately, we ended things before I gave it to him. I've decided to post the notebook in its entirety  with all of its parts later, but this is just a first sample of it.