Melting Pot | Teen Ink

Melting Pot

By Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

Doesn’t that mean brown, black,
red, and yellow too? Since when
was white the sole hue?

You color is just as beautiful even if you're not white. Be proud of your skin color. Love it!

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

Don't strain yourself, cuz I'm only just starting. ^u^ No, I can't take the credit really. Glad I've converted to the powa that is haiku. Join the brother and sisterhood of Haiku. We're taking new members. So if you could just sign here and here....But I have a feeling you're on your way. The one you made is a pretty good start. Just practice everyday; you'll get the hang of it. Recently, I got like this explosion of haikus out of nowhere. Hopefully I post all of them soon. Thanks as always, Lexus.

LexusMarie PLATINUM, Las Cruces, New Mexico

The more control you have over yourself, the less control others have over you.

EMBRACE THA POWA. Gosh, this is wickedly impressive. "Oh haikus how I grow fond of you. Short and simple you make me show my dimple." How was that? I just came up with it. Oh, Mckay, you are making me love haikus. You changed me froma hata to a lova. What can I say? This is so pow(a)erful! I love everything about this. How strong and fierce! The ending though, mind blowing. That line was wildly good! Jeeze, you're too perfect it makes my tummy hurt. :c ( Just kidding, it's not your fault my tummy hurts. c: )