Love Finds You | Teen Ink

Love Finds You

By SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota
SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota

"What does not kill you makes you stronger!" or
"Your only limits are the ones you set on yourself" Love doesn't bring happiness, happiness can just happens to be found easier where there is love-- Sam

Young and insecure that's when love is pure. As I look into his eyes, the world starts to blur...

I take his hand, and he takes mine; I think the angel who picked the relationship out was very kind.

I have my insecurities, I hope he doesn't mind. Maybe he won't; they say love is blind.

If only I could keep him on a chain, as to protect him forever so that he would never feel the world's disdain.

I am alone in my own little world, until he shows up then life is a dance where I'm being twirled.

I guess what I am trying to say; is you might say you are happy being single to day, but when you find that special someone you would never have it any other way.

Splatters got a crush ain't nobody ever known nothin' about. :P

.king. SILVER said...
.king. SILVER, Yeux Bien Tres Bien, Other

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow, this says so much for a short poem, I like the feelings and secret massage; 'Tis a beautiful read; keep up the good work! ^_^

Zolenz DIAMOND said...
Zolenz DIAMOND, Musquodoboit Harbour, NS, Other

The pain that have cost us, the evils which have never happened.
- Thomas Jefferson

Its very sweet i know the feeling :)

midnightwoah said...
midnightwoah, Monett, Missouri

"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky

Your ryming was so perfect you did not have to use repitition! Sweet & Simple it gets straight to the point. I understand every word, except I'm not allowed to darte anytime soon! :)

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSight PLATINUM, Manchester, Connecticut

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -The Doctor

It is amazing, I think this is very good! Keep going and going! :)

Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

" a shattered world is only an opening into a new beginning with laughs, smiles, and love all around enter the world of the light and away from the broken darkness"

I love this! Ur a natural splatter and I can't wait toread more

BalladOfMonaLisa PLATINUM, Na, Other

To love and to be loved; to hurt and to be hurt. These are the ideals that make up humanity. ~Me (Lisa)

This is awesome! A little choppy, but it has a good rhyme scheme. Well done (:

Yes more and more often i hear this sort of thing  after creating poems I want to throw all the poems on team ink that do not do this in the trash cause I am hooked Most poems can't intrest me I look blah close the window and feel revolted

This is absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it. It kept drawing me in every word. There was never a moment that I was bored in this, and that's what you want. You did a very good job! Keep writing.