Tell Me | Teen Ink

Tell Me

By Diabetic_Wonder GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan
Diabetic_Wonder GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams" ---- Dr. Seuss

I see the storm clouds rollin’ in knowin’ this will be the last night that you’re feelin’ like this.
I watch you pull up in my drive, just so you can say goodbye.
But how can you? How can you? How can you...

Just sit and watch your life go by? Just sit and wish you could die? Just sit and not see that somebody cares? How could you just say goodbye? How could you just sit and cry? Tell me, tell me, tell me how.

I look away as you grab my hand. I look away as I try to understand. You look me in the eyes and ask me “why?”

Just sit and watch you life go by? Just sit and wish you could die? Just sit and not see that somebody cares? How could you just say goodbye? How could you just sit and cry? Tell me, tell me, tell me how.

I see you take the gun. I watch you say “I’m sorry.” I see you pull the trigger. I watch you fall and die. I see your blood flow free. I watch you tears go by. But how could he? How could he? How could he . . .

Just sit and watch his life go by? Just sit and wish he could die? Just sit and not see that somebody cared? How you he just say goodbye? How could he just sit and cry? Tell me, tell me, tell me how.

I said I wouldn’t let him die. I said I wouldn’t let him cry. Tell me, tell me, tell me how....

i wrote it in honor of my best friend who committed suicide

Mrs.MamaEnglish DIAMOND, None, South Dakota

Even miracles take a little time.

this is intence... i love it

Yeah, sure.

Willflower.-.-. BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona

This is us. This is who we are. We demand attention.

Hey! I am looking for a good song for my forming band, and wondering if I can use this as one of the songs. Thanks! This is really good.

uhh asdffjrfj, what do you mean in your comment?

thanks, i am too...he had a lot of potential to be somebody great, but you know how it goes...

Kay-Kay96 BRONZE, Blacksburg, South Carolina

A broken heart is a broken mirror

WOW that is great and i am sorry for ur friend