Life Story | Teen Ink

Life Story

By Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri
Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri

Don't give up! Keep on going! Till victory is won!!!

vs.1:
She was 2 months old when her momma left/her daddy had to do it all/make a living/ make a home/ she was only 6 years old/ when her grandaddy passed away/ she was heartbroken and didn't understand/ he wasn't coming back again...

chorus:
It was her life story/ and the way she grew up/ she never had a chance to be herself/ it was like she was on the inside looking out/ and that's how she felt...

vs2:
Well she grew up alone/ never had many friends/ she felt like it was over/ like she didn't have a chance/ until she turned 16, and fell in love/ the boy caught her eye/ and though her daddy was against it, she still fell in love/ she wanted to be with him, but she was scared of being hurt/ she didn't want to lose her heart, so she kept pushing him away/ till she finally gave in/ and let her heart take over...(chorus)

vs.3:
Now she's happy/ love gave her a second chance, to be herself/ with him it was easy/ have you ever asked her a question/ and never got an answer back?/ have you tried getting close to her/ and felt her pull away/ that's just her way of saying/ you're better off not knowing/ exactly what I'm about/ that's just the way she is/ but she won't tell you how she feels...(chorus)

this truely is my life story... events that happened in my life.