Your death My Denial | Teen Ink

Your death My Denial

November 5, 2009
By abmusiclover DIAMOND, Hyde Park, Vermont
abmusiclover DIAMOND, Hyde Park, Vermont
94 articles 3 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't tell us how it ends because were the ones who wrote the end."
-The Academy Is..


A hurricane blows over head, and some days I fear you might be dead. Out there somewhere holds so much more, a realization we couldn’t find in time.


[The stars overhead, glowing above, make me wish to find you my love. When the snow falls I hope you’re not cold, lying alone.]

I’m not sure where you were laid to rest, not sure if our love passed the test. You were so great when you were around, when we lived in that funny little town. Some are afraid that ghosts really exist, but never will I fear you. Your sweet smile all gone.

[]

Misery washes on my face, like the ocean spray and I wait. As I always do ‘cuz I’m in love with you. Your light in my eyes that now has gone dark, if you had come back, would I be the same? Is this just a game, what are we playing if we both lost.

[]

The lights flash above me and I watch the city pass me by, where did we go awry? The moon whites a spot light, the problems I’m dancing alone. Your death was inevitable, but I don’t understand, why’d you have to go?

[]

Washing away the sins I’ve done, my misery consumes me, there’s no more room for you.


The stars overhead, glowing above make me wish to find you my love. When the snow falls I hope you’re not cold, lying alone. Lying alone. oh Lying alone.
(Oh I hope your not cold)

The author's comments:
By: Collateral Damage
Check us out @ www.collateraldamagemuic.webs.com