YOU CAUGHT MY EYE | Teen Ink

YOU CAUGHT MY EYE

November 27, 2009
By BreBreezy SILVER, Carencro, Louisiana
BreBreezy SILVER, Carencro, Louisiana
6 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
You dont have to hold on to the pain to hold on to the memory.


Verse1: I arrived at the dance with my girls by my side.I guess you didn't know that i saw you across the room. I know you saw me to. so i made my way to you. Can i have this dance and show you what it do.


Chorus: You caught my eye. They told me go and talk to you. YOu caught my eye. (yes you did, yes you did) You caught my eye. I left my friends all alone. you caught my eye. (yes you did, yes you did)
We dancing to the beat. We turning to the beat. we dancing to the beat. . And this is what i mean. we turing to the beat. we dancing to the beat and this is what i mean.

Verse2: We been dancing for a while. finnally finishing my swang. letting all the people know. That im on the top for sure. Boy you are the best in the world. How bout i be your girl? (cute giggle)

Chorus: Cause you caught my eye . My girls said go and talk to him. you caught my eye.(yes you did, yes you did) even when i left my friends all alone. you caught my eye (yes you did, yes you did)

we turning to the beat .we dancing to the beat .we turning to the beat and this is what i mean. we turning to the beat. we dancing to the beat and this is what i mean.

Verse3: gurl, this dance was off the chain. not one thing was wrong. dancing to the beat of the michael jackson song. And all through the night. i couldnt say good bye to the boy that caught my eye!! ha

Chorus: ECT..