tell me why | Teen Ink

tell me why

By skittlzLover SILVER, Cleburne, Texas
skittlzLover SILVER, Cleburne, Texas

forget love... as long as I got music then i'm good!!!!!!!!

verse 1: i'm avoiding you when i used to get butterflies at the thought of seeing you i don't bother talking to you when i used to think of random things to talk to you about just so i could hear your voice
chorus: why did you have to break my heart why did you make me feel special then make me cry i gave you my heart than you just tore it to shreds not careing about how that would effect me so just answer one question the one i need to know the answer to tell me why
verse 2:you twisted the truth and then told your friends the lie and you can thank your friends for telling me cuz i don't even wanna be just friends no oh oh
repeat chorus
verse 3:now i'm up all night listening to jb and as i really hear the lyrics i start to cry cuz i think of you
repeat chorus
verse 4: my friends tell me i'm starting to remind them of bella when edward leaves her but i tell them they're wrong and say i feel alot worse than that
repeat chorus

my best friend/ current crush inspired me to write this

skittlzLover SILVER, Cleburne, Texas

thx i'll read your work sometime

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.