And Then You Gain My Respect | Teen Ink

And Then You Gain My Respect

By Writingstar SILVER, Hayward, California
Writingstar SILVER, Hayward, California

Have Self Control and then you gain my respect.
I'm scared of you. I run when I hear your footsteps. I grieve when outsiders mention your pure existence alone.
Your the opposite of everything good and tasteful in life.
You act as if everyone should only worry and put all of their might and will into what you want.
Your not right, but wrong in so many ways.
I don't understand your ways because you never took the time to understand me.
I'm done with all of your problems and headache.
You need to check yourself and realize that your killing your loved ones day by day.
Have self control and then you can gain everything that you have lost over the years.

Someone in my life has hurt me and has tore me to pieces mentally and physically. I hope that people won't make the same mistake that I made and get hurt by someone very dear to them.

Writingstar SILVER, Hayward, California
I totally understand what you are saying!  I know that you feel my pain so there must be thousands and thousands of other teens that go through what we have to go through every day of our lives!

Love_with_no_Heart BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
i know! and its painful when you cant get away from it, becuase you know no matter what you do the color wont change. you can only try to put a different color coat,but u still know the other paint is beneath.... and you wonder how did this person become such a hateful person that you cant reach out to?? do u understand?

Writingstar SILVER, Hayward, California
yeah and it hurts to have someone constantly put you down! I just wish that people would think before they act!

i have the same problem at my home. i feel what you put in your words.i know and understand when you say "someone in my life has hurt me and has tore me to pieces mentally and physically":( i dont want other people to feel this pain any longer