Scars On A Broken Heart! | Teen Ink

Scars On A Broken Heart!

June 11, 2011
By Deszy6028 PLATINUM, Mansfield, Ohio
Deszy6028 PLATINUM, Mansfield, Ohio
22 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
You write such pretty word, but lifes no story book. Loves and excuse to get hurt, and to hurt. Do you like to hurt, I do. I DO! Then hurt me.


It all started back in fourth grade, that's when her life began to change. She met a boy feel in love, thought it would never end. A years goes by and they're still together. She loves him, and he loves her, but he has a temper.

(Chorus)
Bruises and a broken rib, that's no way to live. Scars on a broken heart. Blinded by a love so strong, it felt like a love song. Scars on my broken heart.

A few more years pass by not a day she hasn't cried. All the pain she holds inside. Everyday she tells a lie. She doesn't want to die.

Chorus

One final year, one final fight. One final chance to make things right. She tells him we need to talk. She says this has to stop, he walks away her whole world goes gray. She cries and slowly dies.

Bruises and a broken rib that's not how she lives. Scars on a broken heart. She was blinded by a love so strong, no more is it a love song. Ooh scars on my broken heart.


The author's comments:
I wrote this because a few years ago I was in a abusive relationship and I didn't end it like I should of, because I was blinded by love. So I wrote this to hopefully help other girls to stand up for themselves, and to NEVER let anyone lay a hand on them.