when we meet | Teen Ink

when we meet

By G_Artsysmartsy BRONZE, Spring, Texas
G_Artsysmartsy BRONZE, Spring, Texas
1 article 1 photo 1 comment

If you fall I'll be there-floor

hidden in a veil undiscovered yet not disguised is a pleading yelp for love and hope before your very eyes looking up from the shadows is a waiting bomb, just itching to stop from destroying a world of it's very own. Come join me so I can become light to stop the bomb from destroying the light. To see the world differently ,a whole new life. And escape from my ticking bomb before it explodes and destroys the night. Come take me home my beloved one don't destroy whats already been done. Don't leave me here stranded waiting. Because that bombs running low and, there's nowhere to run.If your out there please come home,my heart is open for your very own. Two halves of a heart makes one so don't leave me hanging like some leaf in the sun. I'm burning for your love though i haven't even met you yet.Just raise your hand and let me find you, don't back down don't hide or run.I know your scared I am too. Just know that i'm always here for you. Let me at least see your eyes for they can stand out more than the sun. Just let me find you and ill let you find me. Our maze will never be complete. Let me light the candle that leads you my way. Let me show you that your here to stay. And although I don't know who is who yet i'm your other half as well. If your bomb is ticking close to zero let me save you ill be your hero. Lets save each other and meet summers end with a happy ending not a dreadful end. We may have stumbled and fallen but our hearts stood up for the others in coffins. They lead us closer together wishing us a happy life like the one they had. And although its hard for us to understand we still wait for the others hand. We wait to be united but its for the better. I can't wait to meet you and tell you everything. I hope our future life will be a love letter. And on every valentines day we remind ourselves that love isn't cupid with his fancy arrows, its everything but perfect.And that's exactly what we are going to be. The stars in the sky are the ones before us who know what love is and what it can do to us. So let us wait so we can save each other and one day well find one another.

this is basically saying to wait for that person that you know is the one. to not rush it but don't wait too long.