no uniforms | Teen Ink

no uniforms

By sonya12 GOLD, Hubertus, Wisconsin
sonya12 GOLD, Hubertus, Wisconsin

Dress-up clothes have never been a part of my favorite attire. As a janitor I enjoy roaming the halls in my denim jumper. I feel comfortable and free from distraught. It is my job to clean up after children and perform weekly upkeep on the school. I feel qualified to elicit you the truth that children are extremely messy and devious. In my estimation, only a paucity of children enjoy dressing up at school. School is generally thought of as a place for learning, not a place for fashion shows and judgment of physical appearance. Even with the upside of “dressing down Fridays” I think you will receive an acrimonious opinion from the student body. They will not tolerate your decision and will act out if necessary.
On occasion I have witnessed students lashing out in pernicious behavior. I’ve seen how they act. I find food carelessly thrown around the lunch room on a daily basis. They are egregious plotters when it comes to master plans. They are smart and have genius techniques. The principal is commonly outsmarted and the children are excused with impunity. The principal at my school once interviewed the culprits from a lashing out. She was with them for an hour and didn’t sense any duplicity in their statements and they got off.
I have tried to construe you my feelings. Consider my motives for sharing this information.

Sincerely,