Advocacy Letter | Teen Ink

Advocacy Letter

By Brett Paulsen BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Brett Paulsen BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

To whom this my concern,
I am a ten-year customer, two-year ski instructor, and proud owner of your size 11, black, Maysis boots. What I wear on my feet while snowboarding is important to me, so I don’t get off the mountain with aching feet. Therefore, I purchased a top of the line pair of boots from you which have been amazing and prevented my feet from any pains. Thank you! However, I am writing to you today because I am deeply disappointed with my last purchase.
At the beginning of last season, I purchased these boots. However, within a few weeks, I noticed the leather on the top of my boot was becoming more and more ripped. A month into the season, the boot’s leather was looking as if it was going to fall off. I knew this wasn’t customary for your products (because I purchased many different products of yours in the past and have never had a single problem). I was meaning to send an email during last season, but unfortunately, I never got around to it. Now that the new season is arriving, the problem arises again.
As a loyal customer to your organization, I believe you are proud of the products you provide snowboarders around the world with and I believe you should value your life long customers. Because of this, I hope you will be able to replace my faulty boots.
If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at ------------or at the address above. Thank You!
Sincerely,

Brett