The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King | Teen Ink

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Ifyou want to read a truly great book, try The Return of the King. This is thefinal installment of the well-known trilogy, and my favorite. A fairly long readat 340 pages, it is worth the time investment and filled with drama, action,adventure and plenty of cliffhangers.

Two fearless hobbits, Frodo andSam, travel quietly through the evil land of Mordor, hoping to destroy a dark andpowerful ring. The only way the ring can be destroyed is to be hurled into thefiery depths of Mount Doom, located in the heart of Mordor. The two hobbits meetscary creatures, including orcs, ringwraiths and the treacherous Gollum.

The book consists of two parts, one explaining the adventures outsideMordor, and the other describing the adventures of Frodo and Sam.

J.R.R.Tolkien is a great author, and it really shows in this tale of deceitfulness,faith, courage and heart. I suggest you read The Lord of the Rings: The Return ofthe King. You will enjoy it!

i love this !

Jacob97 said...
Core4, You have great taste(and a good review;) I read the books in the 5th grade, they are quite wonderful!!! I think that most everyone that is interested SHOULD read it. Go TOLKIEN!!!

Lostinbooks said...
Lostinbooks, Arcadia, California
Nice review...covered a lot of the points I would want to get across. Oh and don't forget a very surprising climax!