Breaking Dawn | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn

By MirandaB BRONZE, New Albany, Indiana
MirandaB BRONZE, New Albany, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

1. men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem tp crack. women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
2. the friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.

I would of never guessed that i would make it to this book. I dont read a lot but from the secend i started reading the Twilight serios i loved them! i just feel in love with the whole theme of the books. Breaking Dawn for me was the best. I felt like i was there as everything happend. I was lost, its one of those books that you pick up and never want to put down! They put so much detail in each chapter. I really could understand and comprehend the book. I would recommended this to anyone 8th-12th and who love fiction books! Any younger this may be a little much for.

JoPepper PLATINUM, Annandale, Virginia

"Freedom is the ability to not care what the other person thinks."

"Not all those who wander are lost" --JRR Tolkien

"When you are listening to music it is better to cover your eyes than your ears." --Jose' Bergamin

u thaought you'd never make it? my mom wouldnt let me read it until i was 13. it was the last present i opened and i didn't care whether the world ended or not. I finished it in 2 days. and didn't read any other book 4 a week or 2 because I thought it would be disrespectful. I so agree with u awesome series!!!!:D Im sad though I finished the series now theres no more.