Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer | Teen Ink

Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer

By believeinmexoxo GOLD, Brewster, New York
believeinmexoxo GOLD, Brewster, New York

If you love something let it go and if it comes back to you, it’s yours forever- Anonymous

Hope Was Here is definitely one of those heartwarming books that make you not be able to put it down. I was required to read this for one of my summer reading books and I'm glad I was because it is now at the top of my list. Of all the events that happen throughout the book, it keeps you at the edge of your seat, wanting to know what comes next and how it affects the characters. This book is the first book I've read about a waitress and how the community sticks together and I want to read more stories like that! I recommend this book to anyone who has lost anyone special to them because of leukemia or any other horrible disease. And, I also recommend this book to anyone who has someone in their life who has made an impact and changed them in some way...for the better.

HKW97 said...
I really enjoyed this book too. My favorite character is G.T. because of how strong he is. I also like how many emotions are in this book excitement, sadness, anger, happness.