Love and Other Four-Letter Words by Carolyn Mackler | Teen Ink

Love and Other Four-Letter Words by Carolyn Mackler

Love and Other Four-Letter Words by Carolyn Mackler is a very emotional and inspiring book. You learn to love and forgive.

Love and Other Four-Letter Words is about a very brave girl named Sammie. She is a 15-year-old girl who lives in Ithaca. She has just found out that her parents are having a “trial separation.” Also she finds out that her father is moving to California and her and her mom are moving to uptown New York. She will be leaving behind her friend's family and her childhood home. How would you deal? Read Love and Other Four-Letter Words and find out how Sammie does.

I enjoyed this book because the author is very descriptive and you feel like your actually there. “As they disappeared down the hall, I sat on the edge of a plush chair, slipping my feet in and out of my sandals.” This book is wonderful to anyone who likes non-fiction, a little drama or anyone who has divorced parents. You learn to love and to forgive and forget.

The book Love and Other Four-Letter Words is an amazing and inspiring book. You would be lucky to read it!