Seven years in tibet by heinrich harrer | Teen Ink

Seven years in tibet by heinrich harrer

ILoveWritingAlot BRONZE, E, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
There never was a good war, or a bad peace.;
“People will believe anything if you whisper it.”
“Where words fail, Music speaks”

Seven Years in Tibet is a heart warming non-fictional book which shows the adventure of heinrich harrer, an Austrian mountaineer, sportsman, geographer, and author.This book covers the escape of Heinrich and his friend peter from British internment camp in India.They go to Lhasa,tibet.This story is before independence and before china invaded tibet.This story will make the people see what happened when china invaded tibet.Heinrich beautifully represents the culture and art of tibet.This book also shows close friendship between heirich and his holiness Dalai Lama.The book shows the difference between the way Harrer thinks of the 14th Dalai Lama and the way the country of Tibet sees the 14th Dalai Lama.This book has been the best seller of USA too.This book has also been published under the name of Lost Lhasa:heinrich harrer's tibet.Heinrich also returened to tibet after the chinese invaded Tibet and wrote another book with Ewald Osers called RETURN TO TIBET.this book is so nicely written that it can change people's point of view towards many things...

The book shows the difference between the way Harrer thinks of the 14th Dalai Lama and the way the country of Tibet sees the 14th Dalai Lama.