The Dead by Charlie Higson | Teen Ink

The Dead by Charlie Higson

By Thadeeus BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia
Thadeeus BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia

The Dead by Charlie Higson is a horrific tale about zombies taking over the world and how just a simple band of teenagers can survive in an apoctalypictic world. This book, in my view, is one of the best books that I have ever read. This book has gore, violence, and details. This is one of those books that will take your breath away. This is a 485 page masterpiece. If you team together in a catastrophe you can survive. I believe that teamwork is something that we need in today’s society.

This book is one that if you read it , you’ll want to read it over and over again. I have had my family and friends read this book and they all love it. The author Charlie Higson is an author who puts time and detail into every one of his reads. He realizes that people will judge this book after they read it. He wants those people who judge it to say that they love it. Just as I did. Like I said, I love this book. This is a book for those people who love an altogether good read. What do I think you should do? I think you should buy this book and enjoy the masterpiece that it is, The Dead.

This is a good book

navyseal2020 said...
nice review, now i think i will read it