Heros by mike lupica by Mike lupica | Teen Ink

Heros by mike lupica by Mike lupica

By califor BRONZE, Sacermento, California
califor BRONZE, Sacermento, California

Have you ever felt that you have not been told the truth by one of your parents? In Hero this teenage boy named Zach’. Zach’s father goes to a different country and on his way back his plane crashes and he dies by a group of people. Know since Tom Harriman (father of Zach) has died Its up to Zach to find out what his dad was like when he was a child and as an adult. When Kate goes to the train with Zach so he can go to the crash site to see if there is anything from his father that is there.

This old man named Mr. Herbert went up to Zach and told him that he knows what is coming for Zach. He told Zach that he knows about his father.the old man starts to run away fro Zach and he follows the old man and he ends up in new york. later Zach meets up with him and the old man starts to train him for the bad thing that is coming. uncle John a friend of his father. uncle John took Zach for a day to go hang out with him.

Near the end of the day this tall guy came and beat up both Zach and uncle John. Zach went to the hospital, because he got beat up really bad. Uncle John went to go someplace and it had been weeks then shows up and Zach gets mad because he never got a call or a letter from his uncle. The old man keeps coming back to teach Zach of what is coming to get him.There was a talk in central park by the senator. Elizabeth Zach’s mom,Zach, and Kate went to the speech and something bad happened. The old man told Zach That he is Zach’s grandpa.
`
If you like realistic fiction read this book. Mike lupica really does a really good job by making the story so real but its realistic.read this book. Its hard to put down.

Read this book!!!

Superhero_Fan SILVER, Tomorrowland, California

"Impossible; for How many people did you know who refracted your own light to you?” - Fahrenheit 451

Mike Lupica is coming out with a sequel! It's probably not going to be anytime soon, but I just wanted to let you know.

I totally agree!!! This book is my absolute favorite!