Daylighters by Rachel Caine | Teen Ink

Daylighters by Rachel Caine

By Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York
Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York

Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.

Claire had no idea what had happened to Morganville when she went away to school. When she left it, Morganville had been run by vampires, just like it always was for as long as anyone could remember. How was she to know that within a few short months everything would be turned upside down, new alliances made, and everything destroyed? As soon as Claire and her friends come back home, they soon realize that once again they need to fix what is broken and restore the town to its former glory. However, little do they know that it wont be easy. Will they have a home to come back to? Will they have to make the ultimate choice between life and death for so many others? And most importantly, will they ever be forgiven? Read this outstanding book by Rachel Caine to find out how Claire and her friends go about reinstating the former peace and glory of their town.

If you like vampire novels, then I highly recommend that you read this! This is the last book in the series of 15 books. Each is equally amazing!