The genesis code | Teen Ink

The genesis code

By Rimetassas BRONZE, Mohammedia, Other
Rimetassas BRONZE, Mohammedia, Other

Every cloud has a silver lining

I have recently read a book intitled The genesis code . It's a bestseller by the american author JOHN CASE . It's a spellbinding biomedical thriller and terrifying.

A phone call in the dead of night brings JOE LASSITER shattering news . His sister and young nephew have died in a fire in their home near washington, DC.Yet LASSITER soon learns a chilling fact : His loved ones were brutally murdered before the blaze was set ...

The mysterious suspect's identity only raises more questions .Then LASSITER uncovers another crime -another innocent mother and child murdered .The more he unearths , the larger the web of conspiracy grows , as his search for answers leads him on a dangerous international chase toward a truth that will shock him -and the world - to the very bone...

The genesis code is one of the few science-mysteries I have read that is impeccable in plot , immacuate in story resolution , and moves with high skill from locale to locale and from suspense to suspense . What a very good, virtuoso read !

You'll find yourself recommending this book to friends ,familly...Its place ,structure ,and suspence are nearly perfect ; there's simply no way you won't keep reading through the rather amazing ending ...Case wastes no time in lighting his fuse , hooking the reader in a mere five page opening chapter .

The genesis code is a nonstop , eye-shut , heart-clutcher of a ride that'll take your breath away . 

Welcome to JOHN CASE , a really good writer with a great plot. The genesis code is the most exciting book I've read in years.