poor little dead girls by lizzie friend | Teen Ink

poor little dead girls by lizzie friend

March 11, 2014
By literaryprophets GOLD, Browntown, Wisconsin
literaryprophets GOLD, Browntown, Wisconsin
12 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
love is love no matter the gender


Sadie knew she was good at lacrosse but it still came as a huge surprise when she got a scholarship to one of the top lacrosse schools. She was weird-ed out by the walled in all girls school that wasn't very far from a walled in all boys school. Day after day things got weirder, especially when she learned about Anna, a girl who had "killed herself" last year. Just as Sadie started to become accustom to the weird things she was kidnapped by a secret society at the school. They humiliated her but she didn't have the heart not to join when they took her to the hospital they built to help people. She enjoyed the society until her friend seen the needle mark in her arm and couldn't remember anything that happened. What was going on at this school? What were these kids capable of? What really happened to Anna?

I really liked this book. It was really hard to put down sometimes. There was always something happening it was Here! then over here! sometimes over there! i loved it. With wild parties, boy drama, school and sports felt like something i could relate to! romance was intense ( ps i love romance :D) over all great book highly recommended.