Transformers: Dark of the Moon | Teen Ink

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Transformers: Dark of the Moon is the third movie in the "Transformers" series. The movie is not nearly as good as the first but similar to the second movie in terms of quality. Sam Witwicky and his new girlfriend join the fight with the Autobots as they continue to fight the Decepticons. Transformer Sentinel Prime is believed to be the key to victory for the Autobots, and he was once the leader. Optimus Prime believes this true, and he helps to make it happen. However, the decision proves to not be wise, and this battle will be deadly.

The movie isn't that interesting, creative, or that well done, by any means. However, the movie has great visual effects, the same cool Autobots, and manages to continue the franchise. But, this movie doesn't live up to expectations, in my opinion. This movie isn't nearly at the same level that the original was at, but this movie is still pretty good. For fans of the "Transformer" franchise, they will still find this movie enjoyable, but this movie is just not for everyone. 

This is the third movie in the Transformers franchise.