Transformers: Age of Extinction | Teen Ink

Transformers: Age of Extinction

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Transformers: Age of Extinction is the fourth movie in the "Transformer" series and continues off right where the third movie ended. However, watching all of the movies in order isn't necessary, but it is recommended. As the world begins to fix a major city and all of the damage done by a major battle, a devious group starts to take control of history and explain what happened, and an ancient but powerful threat turns it's goals to Earth. Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots face their most daunting task yet, but they are aided by a new and different group of humans than the first three movies. 
 Despite some of the enticing visual effects, this movie doesn't have much to offer. The plot is one of the dumber ones to date and isn't really interesting or appealing. The dialogue feels forced, and at most parts of the movie, the audience is probably hoping that the end is near. This series didn't need this movie, so this movie is basically just an extra. If you're not deeply dedicated and loyal to this series, this movie is absolutely not recommended. 

This movie is the fourth one in the "Transformer" series.