2 Fast 2 Furious | Teen Ink

2 Fast 2 Furious

July 9, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 2 Fast 2 Furious is the second movie in the "Fast and Furious" franchise. Brian has now relocated to Miami to start a new life, and he gets involved with street racing, once again. He befriends two other racers, Tej and Suki, but when he's racing with them, the police capture him and essentially force him into making a deal with the FBI. Brian is now forced to take down a dangerous drug lord, but he's not alone; he's partnered with another guy, who has a need for speed, named Roman Pearce. 
 For some reason, the original got better reviews than this sequel, but that just doesn't seem to make sense. The sequel is faster, cooler, has better visual effects, has some awesome scenes, and is just better. Although the lack of Vin Diesel causes this movie to not be as furious, this sequel is better than the original. Not only is this movie more exciting, but the ending actually makes sense in this one, unlike the original. With all of that said, this movie is better than the original, overall, but it isn't that impressive of a movie. If you choose to watch this movie, you will probably be satisfied, but you definitely won't think that 2 Fast 2 Furious is the greatest.