Iron Man 3 | Teen Ink

Iron Man 3

August 15, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Iron Man 3 is the third and final movie in the "Iron Man" franchise and ends one of the best superhero trilogies of all time. Tony Stark must deal with a post-Avengers world, and after he helped save New York, Iron Man doesn't feel the same. He now has anxiety, he worries, and hates the fact that he can't explain what really happened in New York. Meanwhile, a powerful terrorist that goes by the Mandarin has a masterplan that involves destroying Iron Man. The Mandarin makes Tony's entire world turn to rubble, and Iron Man must rely on solely his smarts and ingenuity to survive.
 This movie has plenty of twists and turns, and Robert Downey Jr. continues to thrive as the face of Tony Stark. The idea of forcing Tony to survive without his suit is genius, because the suit and him have become one. Don Cheadle continues to thrive as War Machine, and together, with Robert, they create a dynamic acting duo for the ages. The villains in this movie are clever and actually pose a serious threat to Tony and the United States of America. The movie continues to showcase the trilogy's vivid, realistic visual effects that help to make battle scenes look even more epic. There's plenty of excitement and entertainment for this blockbuster and enough to keep audiences of all ages satisfied. The fight scenes in this movie are arguably the best in the entire trilogy and are truly awesome. 
 The ending of the movie is perfect and is a great way for the Iron Man solo movies to end. This movie tops the second film in the series by being bigger, cooler, and having a better plot. There's more of the Iron Man suit in this one, and that's absolutely a fantastic thing. Although the original is still the best in the series, Iron Man 3 is still a great film and possesses a fantastic ending that can rival the likes of the original's.


The author's comments:

Iron Man 3 is a fantastic movie and ends one of Marvel's best trilogies superbly.