The Office Gets Two Thumbs Up | Teen Ink

The Office Gets Two Thumbs Up

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

The Office Gets Two Thumbs Up


Have you ever wondered what goes on in an office full of slackers? Your typical office is organized, productive and has hard workers. Well The Office is the complete opposite; it’s full of morons that don’t have a clue about working. The Office is the show for you if you like funny jokes, everyday conflicts, and awkward situations that are hilarious.

If you think about jokes you hear in your school or in the workplace, you’re going to hear it on the office. With its talented writers it comes up jokes that are funny and new. The show has jokes like “that’s what she said”. It also has funny trash talking.

On this show Jim is trying become better at ping pong so he can beat Darryl. Pam wants him to be better so Darrel’s girlfriend wont trash talk her. Michel is trying to defend his girlfriend Jan as she sues Dunder Mifflin. In the end Pam winds up playing Darryl’s girlfriend in ping pong.

Something that is funny and that you see in many shows is awkward moments. In this episode Jim finds out Dwight is a master ping pong player and idolizes many famous ping pong players too. The lawyer in Jan’s case against Dunder Mifflin uses his diary as evidence. In his diary is very embarrassing things that his girlfriend and co workers hear. One worker tries to relate to Michel’s problem with the case and tells him about when his parents got divorced and wanted him to be on their side.
So when thinking of how to spend a Thursday night The Office is the best choice. Now you know how funny it is you should see yourself. It hires at Thursday at 9:00 P.M. on NBC. It’s full of funny surprises and hilarious character interaction so you should watch and get hooked. The Office is the show for you if you like funny jokes, everyday conflicts, and awkward situations that are hilarious.