Hannah Montana's a Hit | Teen Ink

Hannah Montana's a Hit

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

Hannah Montana’s a Hit


Miley Stewart / Hannah Montana is a 14 year old trying to live a normal life as a regular kid. She has 2 best friends (Lilly and Oliver).They are the only people, other that her family, that know about her secret identity as Hannah Montana. “Hannah Montana” is a great show because they have a close cast, its life related, and keeps your attention
Hannah is a big star so Miley, convinced that her peers will treat her differently if they know who she is, decides to keep her identity a secret. In the meantime, she tolerates the popular girls, worries about guys, and hangs out with her two best friends, Lilly (Emily Osment) and Oliver (Mitchel Musso) Her dad, Robbie (country star Billy Ray Cyrus), is not only a dad, he’s also Hannah Montana’s manager.
`The great thing about this show is the whole cast is close. For example, Robbie is Miley’s real father. Also, Lilly and Miley are really close friends. The warmth between these characters is what keeps your attention throughout the show. These characters are truly amazing by showing how much they care about each other making every episode as good as the first.
The dialogue is very well written. Its funny has random quotes, like “sweet niblets!” It will not only keep you laughing; it will make you cry and feel what they are feeling. The point of this show is to show kids how they should really handle certain problems. It will let them know to tell their parents things that are going on in their life.
“Hannah Montana” is a great show because they have a close cast, its life related, and keeps your attention. So grab your family, sit down, and watch “Hannah Montana”. It will bring joy to the whole family. It airs weekdays 7/8 c and 7:30/8:30 c.