Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 | Teen Ink

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is a 2012 romantic fantasy film directed by Bill Condon and based on the novel Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. This movie in the saga takes a lighter note than the last time fans saw Bella, almost dying during her pregnancy, saved by Edwards piercing bites all over her body.
The four-year long epic love story of Bella Swan, played by Kirsten Stewart, and Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson, has unfortunately come to an end.
The final chapter of the Twilight Saga ended the tremendously popular story of blood-sucking teenagers and werewolves with a wild ride.
Kirsten Stewart has matured in this film as her character, Bella finally becomes a vampire. The movie opens up with her and Edward living in a happy bubble, testing out her strength and speed. But nothing lasts forever and soon serious conflicts begin to arise. For once, the problems don’t revolve around her, but more so their newly born baby girl, Renesmeee (Mackenzie Foy). The Volturi, Powerhouses of the vampires, won’t allow such a half mortal, half vampire child to exist. But with the greatness that is the Cullen clan, they travel around the world to seek out friends who will attest to Renesmee being of no harm to anyone.
This last installment does a great job of tying all four movies together.
The movie may start off slow, but definitely picks up towards the middle. The story incorporates love, passion, and a sense of family. It has everything from "lovey-dovey" scenes to eye-popping, heart-racing fighting scenes. All of the Jacob/ team werewolf fans of the Twilight Saga will also be satisfied with Taylor Lautners …blessed presence throughout the movie.
With his imprint on Bella and Edwards child, he is overly protective of Renesmee.
The twist ending is something fans will not want to miss! It is definitely the most shocking moment of all the Twilight. I don’t regret going to see this movie.