Battleship | Teen Ink

Battleship

January 9, 2013
By Kathy Sanchez BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
Kathy Sanchez BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This amazing action film will blow your mind crazy. The navy battles evil aliens trying to destroy planet earth. Director Peter Berg directed this amazing action film. Ships from the navy are forced to fight against the evil aliens to save earth in the ocean around Hawaii . If you love action movies then I recommend this amazing film. I hope you enjoy this movie. You will have a blast watching this film from beginning to end. Main actor Lieutenant Alex Hopper (Taylor Kitsch) Commander Stone Hopper (Alexander Skarsgard , Sam (Brooklyn Decker), Admiral Shane (Liam Neeson), and finally Petty Officer Cora 'Weps' Raikes (Rihanna). These amazing characters start in this film battling against aliens in the Pacific Ocean around Hawaii.

The main actor Alex Hopper is a smart, capable, and totally reckless young man who is a bad immature person who his brother Commander Stone Hopper is in the navy a very great man successful man forces him to join the navy. He falls in love with Sam she is also the daughter of Admiral Shane who runs the entire navy flee. In my opinion this movie was fantastic. I give it all stars in my opinion. If you love action, adrenalin, and everything that has to do with action then I highly recommend it. Even if you don't like these types of movies I still think you should watch it . It's worth the time you have to watch it. This film captures all the good scenes from the beginning to middle to end. I really hope you enjoy this movie. I hope that you also enjoy the music it has to it. I really enjoyed the soundtrack that they put to it. It really captures the mood of the movie. In other words this movie was one of the best ive seen so far and I hope you will to enjoy this movie.