The Significance of Deadpool | Teen Ink

The Significance of Deadpool

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

n this movie, a man experiences the lows and cruelness of life. Wade Wilson, a mercenary, has his whole life shatter when he learns that he has cancer. Wade eventually goes to a suspicious, non-FDA approved company, and Wade is tortured. After this torture, Wade Wilson's DNA eventually reacts giving him extraorindary abilities. Although Wade can regenerate and heal, he becomes ugly and looks like a beast. Wade Wilson decides to use his powers to get revenge on the people who caused them to look the way he does. He becomes Deadpool and searches for the soulmate of his life. 

Deadpool is the best thing that could have happened to the superhero industry. This original, creative movie will forever alter the industry. The laughs in this movie can challenge any other movie, but unlike other movies, the script does not feel forced in any way. Even the subtle touches, like having Deadpool in a massive fight scene with "Angel" in the background. However, Deadpool is not the typical superhero movie, but Wade Wilson is also not the typical crime fighter. Wade has a messed up life, and is by no means a good guy. But Deadpool helps to fight worse guys, and because of this, Deadpool is an unorthodox movie that will forever change the way people look and grade superhero movies.

Hopefully, after people read this article, they will want to stop what they are doing and finally watch Deadpool.