Captain America: Civil War | Teen Ink

Captain America: Civil War

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Captain America: Civil War is the third Captain America movie and involves most of the characters in the Marvel movie universe. Captain America and Iron Man get into a fight, and it ends up getting very ugly. This divides the superheroes into having to choose sides, and then the two sides battle each other. 

This movie has incredible visual effects, and is done perfectly. The audience is able to see all of the characters, and their battle scenes. Not to mention that this movie is very important for all later Marvel movies in the Avengers universe, because this movie eventually connects to later movies like "Avengers: Infinity War." This movie is very fun and exciting to watch, and will easily become a fan favorite. Captain America: Civil War is epic to watch and is a great movie for superhero lovers, and even for those who are not, because this movie does not really need background information, although having that extra knowledge does help. 

What happens when Iron Man and Captain America divide superheroes and then battle each other?