Despicable Me | Teen Ink

Despicable Me

May 12, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 One of the best animated comedies to ever come out, Despicable Me is one for the ages. The movie is about an evil scientist, Gru, who wants to be known as the greatest evil genius ever. He has these yellow creatures work for him that are called Minions, and they are hilarious and exciting to watch.

 After Gru has been told by a bank that they are done funding for him, Gru must find another way to complete his ultimate goal: to steal the moon. Gru ends up adopting three little girls, and tries using them to steal a "shrink-ray." But after spending time with his newly adopted daughters, Gru learns to find compassion and love for them, and soon is willing to do everything to save them.

 Despicable Me might be the most heart-warming, sweet, funny comedy to come out. Perfect for the whole family, this movie will touch everybody's hearts, and has an excellent ending. Despicable Me is easily one of the greatest animated movies to ever come out. 


The author's comments:

The first movie involving yellow Minions and the despicable Gru.