Avatar | Teen Ink

Avatar

May 12, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Avatar is a complete work of art and is unbelievable to watch. A movie that takens place in the near future, this movie is about the US army invading a foreign planet. The US believes that there are alien life forms that want to take over the human race on this planet, so they send in an officer who uses highly advanced technology to make a version of himself that looks like one of the aliens. 

 Now looking like one of them, the agent learns about their way of life. The agent soon falls in love with one of them, and he learns that these aliens are innocent. The agent then challenges the US army when they attempt to eliminate the alien race. 

 The graphics of the movie are unbelievable and are truly special to watch. The idea of the movie is genius, and there's definitely a reason why this movie has won so many awards. Perfect for science  fiction lovers, action-adventure lovers, and for anyone who's looking for a great movie, Avator is perfect for all. 


The author's comments:

One of the coolest, best overrall movies to come out recently.