Shrek the Third | Teen Ink

Shrek the Third

May 21, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Shrek the Third is the third movie in the "Shrek" series and continues the adventures of Shrek and Fiona. Fiona's father, King Harold, croaks and suddenly Shrek becomes the heir to the throne unless he can find a more suitable option. The best candidate Princess Fiona's cousin Artie, who is a teenage slacker. Shrek sets off with Donkey and Puss in Boots to bring Artie to the throne, but the task proves to be more difficult than it seems. Meanwhile, Shrek has to go through some personal issues himself. 

 This movie is not as good as the two that came before it, and is just meh. This movie is not nearly as exciting, interesting, or that enjoyable to watch. The movie is still funny, still has the same great characters, but the plot of this movie is not that creative and is on the dumber side. This movie definitely does not meet the high expectations and is just not that great of a movie. 


The author's comments:

An amusing movie that is not nearly as good as the first two classics, but a movie that anyone and everyone will enjoy.