Shrek Forever After | Teen Ink

Shrek Forever After

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Shrek Forever After is the fourth movie in the "Shrek" series and continues the adventures about Shrek and Fiona. Now well into their marriage, with three little children, Shrek recalls and misses his good ol' days and when he was young and free. He misses what it was like to be a real ogre. Using this to his advantage, a devious Rumplestiltskin tricks Shrek into signing a ludicrous contract that sends Shrek to an alternate Far Far Away where ogres are hunted like wild creatures, Rumplestiltskin is king, withces run through the land, and a world where Shrek never met Fiona. The only way to stop this is for Shrek to re-fall in love with his true love before its too late, but this task proves to be daunting. 

This movie captures the brilliance of the first two classics, and is a great movie. This movie will make people realize the good in life, while feeling good about it. This movie is an excellent way to bring together all of the movies in a fresh, creative, astonishing manner. 

The fourth movie in the "Shrek" series is just as good as the first two classics.