Kiss and Tell by Selena Gomez <3 The Scene | Teen Ink

Kiss and Tell by Selena Gomez <3 The Scene

By TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

If you were to stop listening after the first (and title) track, "Kiss and Tell", you may decide Selena Gomez and the Scene will ultimately fail. The song is overly techno and, while the message is strong, the song is not one to put on your favorites list after only one listen.

But if you were to continue listening, you would discover that, for a debut, "Kiss and Tell" is a hit. And just like many other debuts, it's brimming with messages:

"Kiss and Tell"-a true friend is not someone who lives to tell the world your secrets; gossip hurts.

"I Won't Apologize"-Never change for a guy; the relationship will never work out. Never apologize for who you are.

"Falling Down"-Hollywood is filled with plastics and fakes, who will eventually fail.

"Stop and Erase"-Bullies try to make themselves appear more dominant by putting others down and surrounding themselves with other bullies. But one day, the tables will turn and they will be exposed for who they really are.

The dance vibe keeps you listening for more and keeps you impatiently awaiting the sophmore album from Selena Gomez and the Scene, due out sometime in 2010.

*The Target limited edition CD features a twenty minute DVD with behind-the-scenes/in-the-recording-studio of "Kiss and Tell", the music video for "Falling Down" and a photo gallery.

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

Yes, I have. It's great!

But actually Target sold two versions. A Deluxe edition with a bonus DVD and the standard edition. If you don't have a DVD, you probably bought the standard. It isn't a CD-ROM. Sorry. :(

AelitaReloaded PLATINUM, Scottsdale, Arizona

"The pen is mightier than the sword" author unknown (to me)

Limited edition...!!!!!!!!!!! Say what???????!!!!  I bought mine from target, but I don't think I put it in the computer.... Oh, boy!  I think I know what I'm doing tomorrow... ;).  Great article, though I personally like all of the songs on the C.D. including Kiss and Tell?  Have you heard her new single, "Who Says"?  It has a great message.

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

Thanks for the comment!! :)

MoonGem BRONZE said...
MoonGem BRONZE, UB, Other

Live for God, Laugh for God, Love for God. Soli deo Gloria.

This is so true! I never really liked the first song-kiss and tell-but the other ones just keep on getting better and better! It's a great album for someone Selena's age, I think :)