When The Sun Goes Down by Selena Gomez and The Scene | Teen Ink

When The Sun Goes Down by Selena Gomez and The Scene

July 16, 2011
By vanessasandra GOLD, Bandung, Other
vanessasandra GOLD, Bandung, Other
11 articles 1 photo 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.

I slept in castles and fell in love because I was taught to dream. ♥


Selena Gomez has come out with a new album called “When The Sun Goes Down” this summer! This album has caused commotion, excitement and an explosion of support for Selena from her fans from all around the world. When I first listened to “Who Says”, the first single off the new album, I immediately noticed how much her voice and message had matured from her previous album. I feel like Selena Gomez has finally found herself and where she stands in music after having her first two albums still unsure about what kind of singer she is.

In my opinion, her best song on the album is “Who Says” because it is the most relatable. It talks about how everyone is beautiful in his/her own way. Her fans would be able to relate to it easily with its beautiful message and lyrics. Another thing I noticed is that her songs are just fun! For example, “Bang Bang Bang” has a playful tune and message that talks about how her new boy is way better than her last one. Her music is appropriate for all ages, meaning anyone, young or old, can enjoy her music. You will really enjoy Selena’s album with its playful, fun, inspiring, and addicting songs! Everyday I have a different song of hers stuck in my head!